Hunstanton Town Council offers cash grants
Hunstanton Town Council recognises that the COVID-19 pandemic will give rise to additional pressures on the voluntary sector to support the most vulnerable in our communities.
In order to enable smaller voluntary sector groups to mobilise capacity and capability to assist in the response, the Council are now providing cash grants to registered charities, as well as some local community and volunteer groups within Hunstanton.
Who can apply
- Registered charities
- Constituted community and voluntary groups
- Non-constituted ‘grassroots’ groups of local volunteers
- Local businesses wishing to deliver charitable aid and support
What the grant can be used for
- to provide relief and support to people in Hunstanton, who are at risk of vulnerability and hardship because of the COVID-19 crisis, or
- you already provide support and these services are stretched due to the outbreak
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- delivering food and essential supplies
- providing advice and support about physical and mental health
- providing advice and support about employment, and welfare benefits
- support networks and services for the elderly or isolated
- running costs for providing this support, including volunteer expenses, staffing costs, & transport
How to apply
Please Email email@example.com with explicit reference to the COVID-19 crisis, supplying the following details:
- What is the specific purpose of the grant?
- What are the desired outcomes?
- The people that will benefit from the support you aim to provide
- What will the grant be spent on and how will the grant help to achieve the desired outcomes?
- How will the funding be used, in order to ensure that your clients or recipients receive the support they need?